The Tehama-Glenn Fire Safe Council (TGFSC) was formed in 2000 to address issues related to wildfire and fire safety through community-based Fire Prevention Education. The TGFSC is formally recognized as a Fire Safe Council by the California Fire Safe Council. Fire Safe Councils are grassroots, community-led organizations that mobilize residents to protect their homes, communities, and environments from catastrophic wildfire.
- Tehama County Agricultural Commission Conference Room at 1834 Walnut Street in Red Bluff
- Glenn County Farm Bureau Conference Room 831 5th Street in Orland
The next meeting is September 21, 2023 in Tehama County.T-G Firesafe Council 09.21.23 Meeting Agenda.pdfTG Fire Safe Council 6-15-2023 Meeting Agenda.pdfT-G Firesafe Council 02.16.23 Meeting Agenda.pdfTG Fire Safe Council 6-2-2022 Meeting Agenda.pdfTG Fire Safe Council 11-17-2021 Meeting Agenda-Final.pdfTG Fire Safe Council 03.25.21 Meeting Agenda_final .pdfTG Fire Safe Council 4-1-2020 Meeting Agenda final.pdf
Find out more about the Tehama-Glenn Firesafe Council's Fire Prevention Education Program here.
wildfire readiness event: manton ice cream social and chili cook-off
Saturday, June 10, 2023 12noon - 3pm Manton Volunteer Fire Station #18June 10 2023 Manton Event Flyer_approved.pdf
Resources: wildfire readiness and recovery
- Click here for TGFSC Fire Prevention Education Program
- Click here for UCCE's Fire Resistant Plants
- Click here for CAL FIRE's Fire-Resistant Landscaping
- Click here for Fire Recovery Resources