Tehama-Glenn Fire Safe Council
The Tehama-Glenn Fire Safe Council (TGFSC) was formed in 2000 to address issues related to wildfire and fire safety through community-based Fire Prevention Education. The TGFSC is formally recognized as a Fire Safe Council by the California Fire Safe Council. Fire Safe Councils are grassroots, community-led organizations that mobilize residents to protect their homes, communities, and environments from catastrophic wildfire.
The TGFSC is managed by the RCD of Tehama County and Glenn County RCD. The two hosts swap the location of the quarterly meetings that are held from 1pm to 3pm. Meetings locations:
- Tehama County Agricultural Commission Conference Room at 1834 Walnut Street in Red Bluff
- Glenn County Farm Bureau Conference Room 831 5th Street in Orland
The next meeting is June 15, 2023 in Glenn County.TG Fire Safe Council 6-15-2023 Meeting Agenda.pdfT-G Firesafe Council 02.16.23 Meeting Agenda.pdfTG Fire Safe Council 6-2-2022 Meeting Agenda.pdfTG Fire Safe Council 11-17-2021 Meeting Agenda-Final.pdfTG Fire Safe Council 03.25.21 Meeting Agenda_final .pdfTG Fire Safe Council 4-1-2020 Meeting Agenda final.pdf
Find out more about the Tehama-Glenn Firesafe Council's Fire Prevention Education Program here.
Join the fun: wildfire readiness event
Resources: wildfire readiness and recovery
- Click here for TGFSC Fire Prevention Education Program
- Click here for UCCE's Fire Resistant Plants
- Click here for CAL FIRE's Fire-Resistant Landscaping
- Click here for Fire Recovery Resources
If you would like to be added to the email distribution list, please contact Brin Greer, RCD of Tehama County at firstname.lastname@example.org or Ritta Martin, Glenn County RCD at email@example.com